LTO Ultrium Tape Cartridges
- LTO1, LTO Ultrium 1 Data Cartridges LTO Ultrium 1 tapes 100GB/200GB are for use with LTO Ultrium 1 drives, but can be read and written to in LTO Ultrium 2 drives and read only in LTO Ultrium 3 drives.
- LTO2, LTO Ultrium 2 Data Cartridges LTO2, LTO 2, LTO-2, Ultrium2 or Ultrium 2 tapes are the second generation of LTO Ultrium tape family (Generation 2) with a capacity of 200GB in native mode and up to 400GB compressed, and a transfer rate up to 80 MB/s.
- LTO3, LTO Ultrium 3 Data Cartridges LTO3, LTO 3, LTO-3, Ultrium3 or Ultrium 3 tapes are the third generation of LTO Ultrium tape family (Generation 3) with a capacity of 400GB in native mode and up to 800GB compressed, and a transfer rate up to 160 MB/s.
- LTO4, LTO Ultrium 4 Data Cartridges LTO4, LTO-4, LTO 4, Ultrium 4, Ultrium4, Ultrium-4 tapes are the fourth generation of LTO Ultrium tapes (Generation 4) with a capacity of 800GB in native mode and up to 1.6TB compressed, and a transfer rate up to 240 MB/s.
- LTO5, LTO Ultrium 5 Data Cartridges LTO5, LTO 5, LTO-5, Ultrium5 or Ultrium 5 tapes are the fifth generation of LTO Ultrium tape family (Generation 5) with a capacity of 1.5TB in native mode and up to 3TB compressed, and a transfer rate up to 280 MB/s.
- LTO6, LTO Ultrium 6 Data Cartridges LTO6, LTO 6, LTO-6, Ultrium6 or Ultrium 6 tapes are the sixth generation of LTO Ultrium tape family (Generation 6) with a capacity of 2.5TB in native mode and up to 6.25TB compressed, and a transfer rate up to 400 MB/s.
- LTO7, LTO Ultrium 7 Data Cartridges LTO 7, LTO7, LTO Ultrium 7 data cartridge transfers data at up to 300MB/s, holding up to 6TB of data in native or uncompressed capacity, and transfers data at up to 750MB/s, holding up to 15TB of data compressed capacity. The LTO Ultrium 7 cartridges...
- LTO Ultrium Cleaning Cartridges LTO Ultrium Universal Cleaning Cartridges will clean any brand or generation of LTO drive. The LTO Ultrium cleaning tape is designed for up to 50 drive cleans depending on the drive and its cleanliness. Dirty drives can result from using tapes which ...
- LTO Ultrium Tape Analysers The LTO Analyser reads the RFID or CF chip in the LTO tape which allows it to check the data written by the drive when it is loaded. This includes the tape serial number, loads, drives and errors. The tape/s can then be analysed and a report produced...