Garner HD-2XT IRONCLAD High Speed Degausser
- HD-2XTE IRONCLAD
- We occasionally have stock of these but when we don't have stock there can be a 1-2 week wait while it is imported from California, USA.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
The Garner HD-2XT IRONCLAD High Speed Degausser bundle has a Garner HD-2XTE degausser with a 10,000 gauss (1 Tesla) field strength to completely erase all data on your hard drives in 7 seconds. Garner is the only brand of degaussers and destroyers with IRONCLAD, an erasure and destruction verification system that automatically captures a JPG image of your media after it has been degaussed and generates a proof-of-destruction certificate for audit, archival and customer purposes.
We have to display this web price due to our agreement with Garner, but the price we can quote includes reseller discounts, service discounts, goverment discounts, not-for-profit discounts, charity discounts, quantity discounts and corporate discounts. Please email or use "Contact Us" for a quote for your organisation.
The HD-2XT IRONCLAD Includes: HD-2XT Degausser, Touch Screen Control Head, Image Capture System, Scanner and Stand, Degaussed Labels and a Stylus. This does not include a transport case.
HD-2XT IRONCLAD Degausser Features & Benefits
- Tracks and stores media serial numbers, user ID, witness ID, and date in a password-protected system.
- Provides proof media was degaussed by capturing a JPG image of the hard drive immediately after degaussing.
- Records gauss field strength.
- Informs operator and records the erasure results immediately after each cycle with green “PASS” or red “FAIL”.
- If used with the PD-5 hard drive and solid-state destroyer, records and documents the crush depth of the PD-5.
- Generates Certificates of Erasure and Destruction with images of the media.
- Generates exportable JPG images and destruction results for audit and archival purposes in PDF, CSV, and Excel file
- IRONCLAD export options: Flash, ethernet, or optional optical media burner.
- Operates in 2 modes: “Verification Mode” with prompts for new operators; and “Processing Mode” for faster processing.
- TAA compliant.