Verbatim DVD+R Dual Layer (DL) 10 Disc Spindle 43666
$21.45 incl. GSTAdd to cart
The Verbatim DVD+R DL 43666 is a 10 Disc Spindle and each dual layer disc has a capacity of 8.5GB or 240 minutes. The Verbatim DVD+R DL Disc 43666 can be used in DVD drives with a speed up to 8x.
Verbatim DVDR+RW uses MKM/Verbatim's technology which ensures any recording to be of a superior quality. Mitsubishi Chemical's R&D combined with its strong coorperation with drive manufacturers ensures the broad compatibility of Verbatim's discs making them ideal for sharing computer data, home videos, photos and music. From Europe's Number 1* for recordable media.
Double / Dual Layer is a recordable disc providing 8.5GB capacity on a single side (2.6GB for 8cm discs). Compliant with the +RW Alliance (Double Layer) or DVD-Forum (Dual Layer) specifications. The double / dual layer of recording has been made possible by the creation of a new substrate layer that sits in between each recording layer. This allows the laser beam to record on both layers. Once the first layer has been recorded, the laser re-focused to record on the second layer.
Features and benefits:
* 8.5 Gbyte's of storage capacity on a single-sided disc--No need to flip the disc
* Largest compatible DVD back-up and data archiving format for computer drives
* Record 4 hours of DVD quality television and video (16 hours of VHS quality)
* Supported by high speed Double Layer writers, up to 10X, burn 8.5GB in approximately 12-15 minutes
* Compatible with DVD+R DL drives from Sony, Philips, Lite On and other leading manufacturers
* Ideal for archiving home movies
* Limited Lifetime Warranty