Fujifilm LTO7 Ultrium7 Data Cartridge
- This item is usually in stock and therefore ships within 24 hours of receiving the order, unless it is a weekend/public holiday, it will be shipped on the next business day.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 40 - 99||and get 2% off|
|Buy 100 or above||and get 4% off|
The Fuji LTO7 Tape cartridge or Fujifilm LTO Ultrium 7 Data Cartridge 71036 holds up to 6TB in native or uncompressed capacity and up to 15TB of compressed capacity. Fuji LTO7 data cartridges have a transfer rate of up to 300MB/sec while writing data in native capacity and up to 750MB/sec while writing data in compressed capacity. The Fuji LTO7 recording surface uses Barium Ferrite (BaFe) particles to record the data. The FujiFilm LTO7 Ultrium 7 Data Cartridge can be read and written to in all LTO7 or LTO Ultrium7 drives and all LTO8 or LTO Ultrium8 tape drives.
For the option of LTO barcode labels attached to your tapes please see Application of Tape Barcode Labels for details.
Drives that use the FujiFilm/Fuji LTO Ultrium 7 data cartridges are recommended to use the Fuji LTO Ultrium Universal Cleaning Cartridge to keep the drive clean.
Storage & Operational Requirements for Fujifilm LTO7 Ultrium tape cartridges
LTO cartridges should not be used or stored outside these parameters
- Operational Environment Temperature: 10-45 degrees centigrade
- Operational Environmental Humidity: 10-80% relative humidity
- Short Term Storage Environment Temperature: 16-35 degrees centigrade
- Short Term Storage Environmental Humidity: 20-80% relative humidity
- Archival Storage (long-term) Environment Temperature: 16-25 degrees centigrade
- Archival Storage (long-term) Environment Humidity: 20-50% relative humidity
- Wet Bulb Environment Temperature (Operational, Short & Long Term Storage): not to exceed 26 degrees centigrade maximum