Garner TS-1E Degausser NSA/CSS Listed
$42,404.58 incl. GSTAdd to cart
The TS-1E generates an evenly distributed 20,000Gauss (2 Tesla) magnetic field. The TS-1 delivers maximum erasure to every area of the drive or tape, no matter how drives or tapes are oriented in the media drawer. The TS-1 also comes with a SCAN-1 software and scanner package to create a media destruction report as you degauss that will satisfy the auditors.
In order to be added to the NSA/CSS Evaluated Products List (EPL), degaussers are laboratory tested to ensure complete erasure to the level required for U.S. government classified Top Secret data.
Erases up to 720 (1.8 in.), 480 (2.5 in.), and 80 (3.5 in.) hard
drives per hour
• Office quiet, complete erasure in 45 seconds
• Continuous duty - no cool down between cycles required
• Plugs into a standard 15amp wall outlet world wide
The TS-1E comes standard with a built-in field verification system and on board diagnostics to confirm the magnetic field strength of every erase cycle, ensuring complete erasure.
• The TS-1E also comes standard with a LCD display providing bar graph with numerical value to verify erasure.
• The TS-1E also comes standard with SCAN-1 Media Destruction Report software and scanner. Creates a media destruction report complete with date, time, user ID, serial number and erasure verification of each degauss cycle.
• The TS-1E has an optional IRONCLAD Erasure Verification System with JPG image capture upgrade. The ultimate proof-of-erasure report with JPG images of erased hard drives recorded.
Watch the video on the NSA Approved Hard Drive Degausser - Garner TS-1 with IRONCLAD Erasure Verification
See how to properly destroy a hard drive and automatically create a log with images of the destroyed hard drive for audit and archival purposes. The Garner degausser complies with NSA, NIST, PIPEDA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA and other requirements for the permanent removal of data from magnetic storage media.